**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Stuck in "Packaging" Stage for a week

Lynda MechamLynda Mecham Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,

I was just wondering if there was a more accurate view of where my phone is as far as shipping goes.
I've been waiting for over 3 weeks now... is it always this long for a phone to ship?

Thanks

Comments

• Patrick VickPatrick Vick Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I ordered on June 27th, and have been stuck in packaging for over a week now as well. After calling and talking to a rep I was told that the item has shipped, but that it might be another 1-3 weeks to get it because expedited shipping is unavailable for it now. They said they would refund my $14.99 for overnight shipping, but they were unable to give me a shipping tracking number. Sounds like it still hasn't shipped but they didn't want me to cancel the order. Strange. I wish I had picked up a new S3 on ebay ($159 at the moment) and just activated it via the BYOD program. So, still waiting.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    @Lynda Mecham‌ Hey Lynda, could you PM the email used with your account please.
  • Stephanie WilsonStephanie Wilson Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Same problem. Ordered on the 3rd, went into packaging around the 17th. Sent an email last Friday and another one this morning. no news, no answer and am in trouble at work for not being easily reachable. Who would have thought it would take this long? Does anyone know why it does?
  • Patrick VickPatrick Vick Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    7/30/2014 - Wednesday
    4:31 pm
    Shipment information sent to FedEx

5:03 pm
    Picked up
    INDIANAPOLIS, IN

Gonna have it tomorrow!
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Stephanie Wilson@Patrick Vick@Lynda Mecham‌ I just got my SIII, it was stuck on packaging for like two weeks, then in shipping for a week. It arrived yesterday afternoon with no e-mail sent to let me know it had actually shipped. This is a change from the usual procedure, my first phone I got e-mail and tracking number. So if your phone says in shipping give it at least a week, not counting weekends, for it to arrive. Good luck all! Hang in there!
  • Goce GGoce G Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    I ordered mine on july 5th, right now it's on packaging for 4 days. Apparently there' a problem with my FP account too, I'm so frustrated...
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Goce Grujevski‌ give it time buddy, I think my wait was worth it, so far!