How do i get the Freedompop app. to work again on my cell phone?

Jim BrislinJim Brislin Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
@Taylor can you help me get my Htc evo 4g working again with your upgrade app. ? It was working fine till I updated the app last week like it said to do. Now the app. won't open. What should I do?

Thanks
Jim Brislin

Best Answer

Answers

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try to re install it?
  • Jim BrislinJim Brislin Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes, I have deleted it 3 times and installed it 3 times to No avail. I have noticed everyone since July 24 till Now are having problems getting the app. to work as well. I think it is the update that freedompop did that needs to be fixed. Can you put the other version back on? That version worked fine for me.
    thanks,

Jim
    Ali,

I think it must be the New update you guys put on because it seems a lot of people who downloaded after July 24 are having the same problem as I am. The app. was working Great up till I did the upgrade and Now it won't open at all. Like I said I have deleted it 3 times and reinstalled it 3 times and still can't get it to work. I really like it but for some reason the new update is not working. Please help us. I

Thank you,

Jim
    Ali

Did you get my response to your question? If not I said I deleted the app. 3 times and installed it 3 times to no avail of getting it to work. Also I said if you look at the reviews on play store about this latest app. version people are saying the same thing as me. It's not working! Please fix it.

thank you.

Jim
  • hankjrodhankjrod Posts: 368FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Jim Brislin‌ If you have not already, before deleting make sure to clear the cache and any files from the application manager (in settings). Then delete, restart phone, and reinstall. Let us know if that solves your issue.

I deleted the program off of Manage Applications which is were it is on my Htc evo 4g phone.
    I reinstalled it again and No this did not solve my problem. I know it's the new update which came out on July 18th is the problem. Just look at the reviews from people who have downloaded it since then. There having the same problem. I'm not the only one! I would suggest you put the version before July 18 back up for people to download. That version worked great for me!

Please fix, thank you,

Jim
    @K_Ber What is DMing? Where do I find the Mac Id on my HTC Evo 4G cell phone?
    Thanks,

Jim
  • @Jim Brislin‌ DM (Direct Message) means sending me a private message. You can find the MAC id on your Evo by taking out the battery and looking at the back of it. It should be written there.
    @K_Ber Is this direct messaging? I am totally new to all of this. I could not find a Mac Id under my battery but I did find MEID HEX and MEID DEC and WIMAX and S/N which one of these do you need? When I downloaded the Freedompop app I didn't have to put in any numbers. It just worked fine till I downloaded the Update on July 18th. That is why I am saying it's your update that is the problem. Everyone who has downloaded the update is having trouble as well. Just go to the play store and read the reviews. It's ticking people off that the app. won't work now.

Thanks,
    Jim
  • @Jim Brislin‌ No, this comment thread is part of the public forum. To send me a direct message, just click on my profile, and there will be able to click on "Message" in the upper right hand corner of the page. If you could just message me a picture of the back of your battery that would be very helpful. Thanks!