**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Getting a SIM

Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey everyone!
So I want to get a SIM card for an iPhone 5 I plan on purchasing. The problem is, it doesn't include a SIM and the nearest apple store is an hour away and my dad won't be able to drive me there (wish I had a permit to drive lol). So is there another way to get a SIM card?

Thanks!
-Ali

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get an Apple fanboy who hangs out at Apple store a lot to obtain one and mail a letter with it stuck to it. So who here KNOWS their apple staff real well, visits often, and is willing to pop one in mail to Ali ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jorge M ‌ I am sorry to break the news to everyone, but I will be working at a Verizon soon. I am sorry to everyone and I hope I didn't make anyone mad, and I will always be here at FP to spread my knowledge. Seriously, I will.

Sorry to everyone lol
This discussion has been closed.