**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Internet Speeds & Streaming Again

Layla TichtchenkoLayla Tichtchenko Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
Are there any affordable plans that would allow me to start streaming again? I really need to be able to stream. I can probably make it through this month, as I have a lot of DVDs, but next mo. & the following months will be very difficult if I'm unable to go back to Netflix & streaming online. I have a disability and am unable to do much of anything else. I would appreciate any advice. Thank you!

Best Answer

Answers

• Layla TichtchenkoLayla Tichtchenko Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks Rich, that's about what I figured. Oh to be streaming again. Maybe one day I guess... I have a lot of DVDs they'll have to do for now I guess. It's only my first mo. w/o Optimum & it's driving me crazy.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Layla Tichtchenko , DVDs ooo, does your public library lend DVDs. Mine has nearly 1,000 of them. The main library in my county has 5-10 thousand. That's a lot of watching. If your public library is like mine, you could be busy for a couple years just viewing the ones you've not seen, yet. The cost ? it's paid for via my tax bill.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs