**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

SIM card sent to wrong address

Jay GellmanJay Gellman FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I have no idea why your company sent my sim card to the wrong address in the wrong state but they did, I have been trying to get this corrected with no luck. Is there a way to call someone, i spoke with the sales department but they say i need support they cant help, there is no way to contact support via phone.

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,111 admin

I have no idea why your company sent my sim card to the wrong address in the wrong state but they did, I have been trying to get this corrected with no luck. Is there a way to call someone, i spoke with the sales department but they say i need support they cant help, there is no way to contact support via phone.

Hello Jay, we can see an email agent already addressed this matter with you. Feel free to contact us back in case we ca help with something else.
This discussion has been closed.