**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Question about 12-Month Plans

Vincent VenturelliVincent Venturelli FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
Hello all!

I am new to FreedomPop and have been trying out the service, and I like it so far, but the website and plan structure is contradictory and confusing at best. So I figure I will just as the community instead since I am interested in using the service :)

See attached photo here:

This was pulled from FreedomPops website and this is what I am most interested in. @ $19.99 a month for 12 months with $10GB of montly data is a awesome plan, but the problem is, I can't find anywhere on how to purchase this.

I am using the service through the GSM SIM (AT&T's Network) and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Answers

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 2,832 admin

Hello all!

I am new to FreedomPop and have been trying out the service, and I like it so far, but the website and plan structure is contradictory and confusing at best. So I figure I will just as the community instead since I am interested in using the service :)

See attached photo here:

This was pulled from FreedomPops website and this is what I am most interested in. @ $19.99 a month for 12 months with $10GB of montly data is a awesome plan, but the problem is, I can't find anywhere on how to purchase this.

I am using the service through the GSM SIM (AT&T's Network) and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello Vincent! Our SIM card need a compatible unlocked GSM device, running Android 4.1+ or iOS 8.2+. If you are unsure if your is unlocked, we recommend to contact the company it was bought from. The plans displayed in the image you shared are available for SIM cards purchased directly from us, please visit the following link to make a purchase: https://shop.freedompop.com/products/sim-cards
This discussion has been closed.