**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I want to sell my freedom spot overdrive pro so that I can get the unlimited service for my phone

How do I transfer the service over?

Comments

• Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cancel account, sell it, then the person will activate it.
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭
    I forgot the number to call but you can look at other post that ask to cancel account and @Taylor has give a number to call.

Freedompop want you to call to cancel, most businesss do this.

In order the other person you sell it to cannot use it until you cancel that account.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • macratmacrat FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 0
    uhh, won't cancelling the account delete all benefits that you have accumulated that you want to give to the other account?