**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

No signal with Galaxy S4?

htc3dsprintevohtc3dsprintevo Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
My friend activated a Galaxy S4 with FreedomPop and read that it needed a SIM card which he has, but whenever he has the SIM card in he gets no network connection but when he takes it out he gets a 3G connection. Does he need an MSL to reset it or is there something we're missing?
His forum account doesn't have the ability to post yet so thats why I'm posting for him.
It is a sprint Galaxy s4 and a sprint SIM card.

Comments

• Christopher GundersenChristopher Gundersen Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    This same thing happened to me and I found that flashing a different ROM onto the device solved the problem, I hope this helps
  • Miguel S.Miguel S. Posts: 363FP Flyer admin
    @htc3dsprintevo‌ It's possible that the SIM's ICCCID is not updated in our system, we can check and update it for you if you could PM us the email and ICCCID.

@Christopher Gundersen‌ Though we do receive many inquiries and suggestions regarding custom flashed ROMs, we must advise that doing so voids any warranty with and is not recommended by FreedomPop.
  • Christopher GundersenChristopher Gundersen Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Ah I apologize, I didn't mean to recommend that. I personally have a Galaxy S4 on BYOD rather, so custom ROMs aren't much of a factor on my part. Sorry again