Due to our current migration process, some of our operations will be temporarily unavailable in order to make the transition seamless. One of those being our ability to swap devices. Rest assured as we are working diligently to resume all operations for a better overall experience.

However, as we understand the excitement of waiting on pending situations, we still offer customers the ability to BYOD (bring your own device) in order to expedite the use of the desired device. Feel free to find out more by visiting the following link:
https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2914/kw/byod

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

I purchased a new freedom pop phone. Please swap my 2 freedom pop phone numbers.

Stephen MorenoStephen Moreno Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I purchased a new freedom pop phone. Please swap my 2 freedom pop phone numbers. I would like my new phone to have the old number.
Old phone # 210.660.3393
New phone # 210.610.5349

Thank you!

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12

I purchased a new freedom pop phone. Please swap my 2 freedom pop phone numbers. I would like my new phone to have the old number.
    Old phone # 210.660.3393
    New phone # 210.610.5349

Thank you!

Hello,

I have gone ahead and swapped the phone numbers! If you have any issues please attempt to sync account data through the menu tab within the FreedomPop Messaging App.
  • Moises AlmaguerMoises Almaguer Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, I would like to downgrade my service to the free plan. However, I don't see the option to deactivate the unlimited talk and text plan that is currently active. Can you help me downgrade to the free plan please?
  • SerrDaveSerrDave Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem. I would like to downgrade one of my new phones to the free Basic 200 plan but it's not an option when I view the plans on the website. Can you please downgrade the Alcatel to the free plan please?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2018 #5

Hi, I would like to downgrade my service to the free plan. However, I don't see the option to deactivate the unlimited talk and text plan that is currently active. Can you help me downgrade to the free plan please?

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you

If you want to remove, update, downgrade or add any service, go to: freedompop.com - My Account - (services, plans or international)- Details and Plan Management-

To downgrade your plan, click here.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3328/kw/downgrade
    SerrDave said:

I have the same problem. I would like to downgrade one of my new phones to the free Basic 200 plan but it's not an option when I view the plans on the website. Can you please downgrade the Alcatel to the free plan please?

Hi!

We are happy to assist you

If you want to remove, update, downgrade or add any service, go to: freedompop.com - My Account - (services, plans or international)- Details and Plan Management-

To downgrade your plan, click here.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3328/kw/downgrade
    That did not work. It says 404 Page Not Found. Please tell me how to downgrade.
    Thanks I got it downgraded. You just need to click on the active plan to downgrade. The instructions don't say that.
    I also purchased a new cell from freedom pop and was given this new number 352-717-4336. I would like my new Samsung Note 4 to have my previous number which is 352-453-0045. Thanks.
  • SerrDave said:

That did not work. It says 404 Page Not Found. Please tell me how to downgrade.

SerrDave said:

Thanks I got it downgraded. You just need to click on the active plan to downgrade. The instructions don't say that.

SerrDave said:

I also purchased a new cell from freedom pop and was given this new number 352-717-4336. I would like my new Samsung Note 4 to have my previous number which is 352-453-0045. Thanks.

Hi!

We have successfully completed the number swap. Please turn off the devices and back on. Let us know if they are working properly
  • Moises AlmaguerMoises Almaguer Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    I don't have the option for deactivating (please see screenshot). The only option is to activate the plan, but it's already active.
  • I don't have the option for deactivating (please see screenshot). The only option is to activate the plan, but it's already active.

Hi!

Please send the screenshot again, we are unable to see it.
    All cell phones are working properly, thank you.
  • SerrDave said:

All cell phones are working properly, thank you.

Anytime!

Do not hesitate to contact us if you need something else.
This discussion has been closed.