**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

It's been a while. Haven't forgotten me, have you?

Warren BrightWarren Bright FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 0
So, it's been over a month, and the order status on my Galaxy SIII is still at 'Packaging.' I'm moving out of this apartment in four days, and don't yet have a new shipping address. My concern is not that it might not find me, but that my order has somehow been forgotten. I'm all for supporting a ripple in the pool like FreedomPop is trying to be, but the cash I dished out for the device I still haven't received would have been terribly handy this past month.
Hoping you can sort this for me ASAP.

Cheers,
Warren

Comments

• Miguel S.Miguel S. FP Flyer Posts: 353 admin
    Warren, we definitely have not forgotten about you. Let us know when you can provide an updated address where we can send your device to, we'll be happy to grant an additional 1GB of data for the delay as well. In the meantime, we'll need to put your order on hold to prevent it from going out to the wrong address. Please confirm so I can take care of this for you.
  • Warren BrightWarren Bright FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 0
    Sure thing, Mike, and much appreciated. I have a reliable address I can provide at any time. Am I able to update that information in my settings or elsewhere?
  • Miguel S.Miguel S. FP Flyer Posts: 353 admin
    DM me your address so I can update it on our end and resubmit your order for you
  • mself61mself61 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 0
    I bought a Burst Hub a few months back and will be moving to Carlsbad Ca. will I still be able to use this there ? I looked at the maps and it shows it supports the 4G LTE, I heard Wimax will be discontinued but there is no wimax there anyway. is there a process to reset it if I move ?, also I am coming back after a few months, this is to care for my mom when she leaves the hospital.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hub burst uses WiMAX. Does the hub burst DO 3G also ? That's your only chance in CA.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rich Sias ( LastDay: 16th )
    The Hub Burst is only 4g wimax.........

@mself61‌

You have a good year before they shut down Wimax....

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop