**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

500 URI malformed -- did my order go through?

Alyssa HendersonAlyssa Henderson FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
Once I selected my phone number, it brought me to an error page "500 URI malformed [object Object]" Refreshing did nothing. I clicked the back button and it asked if I wanted to change my phone number for $4.99. Did my order go through? When should I expect to receive my phone?

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alyssa Henderson, to avoid that 500 URI Malformed etc. error. Open a private or incoginito window and start from there. I see that in mine. The other 'cure' is to clean out history. But I do not want to lose my history. So the private window is the alternative. The private window is also useful when you don't have time to learn how to clear history first.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Joshua PollackJoshua Pollack FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
    FWIW, this is almost certainly he same bug I'm chasing down. It has to do with (probably) incorrectly escaping or parsing of session data kept in a cookie. I've got saved state of working and not working, so now it's just a simple matter of bisecting which cookie it's trying to parse while running the javascript in a debugger.

A workaround that's neither incognito or clearing history is to delete all cookies. Which is a pretty big hammer, I know, but hopefully soon I'l figure out just which one is causing the problem.
This discussion has been closed.