Thanks but I am done...

Delwin DavisDelwin Davis Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I gave it a good try but after months of poor voice calls. Tired of people saying this sounds terrible. I am sure if we had 4g Sprint in Detroit it would be better but I am tired of waiting on Sprint. The price was great (free) but if you can not make a decent call it is not worth it.

Can I port my freedom pop phone number?

Comments

• Miguel S.Miguel S. Posts: 364FP Flyer admin
    Delwin, we're sorry to hear this hasn't been suitable for your area. I noticed you did not have any 4G coverage which explains your call quality. We do have LTE phones available and you've got great amazing LTE coverage in your area if you're interested. We would be happy to show you some love! Otherwise, you can port your number, just let us know ahead of time so we can make the appropriate adjustments on our end.
  • Delwin DavisDelwin Davis Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    That map is wrong. Sprint has little if any LTE coverage in Metro Detroit.
  • MiFi 4082MiFi 4082 Posts: 32FreedomPop Newbie
    @Delwin Davis‌ this map is created by actual users and it looks pretty good for Sprint. :
    http://www.sensorly.com/map/4G/US/USA/Sprint/lte_310sprint#q=Detroit,+MI,+USA|coverage
  • Delwin DavisDelwin Davis Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks but I am not going to stay and shell out a 150 for a better phone. The HTc Evo is terrible. It is always dead just in stand by mode. People text me and some I get others are no where to be found. Hopefully, I can get 50 bucks on ebay for the HTC.