**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Data Rollover refund

abikeriderabikerider FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I was removing premium services and saw the option to keep data rollover which I thought was free since no charge was shown. After looking at my billing afterward I saw that I was charged $3.99 for this service. I immediately canceled this unwanted extra service. Please refund me the $3.99.The transaction # is 88060086.

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @abikerider - you need the assistance of an admin here. @MaríaM_ @CarlosG
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin

I was removing premium services and saw the option to keep data rollover which I thought was free since no charge was shown. After looking at my billing afterward I saw that I was charged $3.99 for this service. I immediately canceled this unwanted extra service. Please refund me the $3.99.The transaction # is 88060086.

Hello abikerider, we apologize for the delayed response. Our records show that you were already assisted on this matter by one of our representatives. Let us know if we can help with something else, we hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
This discussion has been closed.