BILLING PROBLEM

S GunnS Gunn Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
NOT HAPPY! Downgraded to free plan, felt like i was extorted $15 for a FREE plan. Now FREEDOMPOP bills me again, this time for $25 for a phone that i haven't used 1kb of data on. I tried to log in to support BUT the system redirects me to the login page over and over. i changed my password and STILL redirects me back to the login page. REFUND MY $$$ ALL OF IT!!!! AND CANCEL MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Shanshan GaoShanshan Gao Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    FreedomPoP IS INSANE. Got the same problem.
    REFUND MY $$$ ALL OF IT!!!! AND CANCEL MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!
    MaríaM_ said:

S Gunn said:

NOT HAPPY! Downgraded to free plan, felt like i was extorted $15 for a FREE plan. Now FREEDOMPOP bills me again, this time for $25 for a phone that i haven't used 1kb of data on. I tried to log in to support BUT the system redirects me to the login page over and over. i changed my password and STILL redirects me back to the login page. REFUND MY $$$ ALL OF IT!!!! AND CANCEL MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!

Hello S Gunn! We are sorry to hear about the unexpected charges, we will try our best to see how we can help. Upon review, we were able to confirm the $15 charge was applied since your plan was downgraded. As per our terms and conditions, because actual data usage may be delayed up to 3 hours, to protect ourselves from fraud and leakage, you must have minimum account balance to be on 100% Free account, if not, $15 will be added to your credit which can be used for data overage.

We also found that your account first signed up for a month free trial on FreedomPop Phone Premier Semi-Annual $26.94 value-added service. Even though your data plan was downgraded, this was not removed and after the trial for this service expired, it incurred in a renewal fee. I have made sure to remove this value-added fee to avoid any future charges as well as issue the refund for $$26.94 as a one-time courtesy. You should be able to see these funds back to your account within 3-5 business days depending on your financial institution.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.