**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Not receiving voicemail

Ken JonesKen Jones FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
Hello - I paid for voicemail service, but it seems to be stuck. I have both apps, and I've updated both apps. I've also re-synced my account.I was receiving voicemail, but not anymore. Furthermore, I cannot delete an existing voicemail. It just keeps coming back. I swapped my SIM yesterday. Is is possibly a setting that the PM missed?

Answers

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin
    Ken Jones said:

Hello - I paid for voicemail service, but it seems to be stuck. I have both apps, and I've updated both apps. I've also re-synced my account.I was receiving voicemail, but not anymore. Furthermore, I cannot delete an existing voicemail. It just keeps coming back. I swapped my SIM yesterday. Is is possibly a setting that the PM missed?

Hello Ken! In this case, we recommend to log in to your account using your new phone number instead of your email address so your account can be properly synced.
  • Ken JonesKen Jones FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
    I had a sim swap yesterday and it seems like the voicemail is still attached to the other number. Is that possible?
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,779 admin
    Ken Jones said:

I had a sim swap yesterday and it seems like the voicemail is still attached to the other number. Is that possible?

HAve you tried to log in to your account using your new phone number instead of your email address, so your account can be properly synced?