**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I need an account cancellled

harrydan12harrydan12 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I signed up for a thing not knowing it would use my bank cards details to take money because I did not think it would do so after a free trial. I have tried to cancel but I Don’t know any of the details, you have my bank details so can you please cancel it through that as I don’t actuallt use the app and it’s taking money monthly. It needs stopping

Answers

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin

I signed up for a thing not knowing it would use my bank cards details to take money because I did not think it would do so after a free trial. I have tried to cancel but I Don’t know any of the details, you have my bank details so can you please cancel it through that as I don’t actuallt use the app and it’s taking money monthly. It needs stopping

Hello! We are sorry to hear about the unexpected charges. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.

This discussion has been closed.