**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Sim swap

Stephen LatchmanStephen Latchman FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 10
Hello
Would like assistance to swap this new sim card with my old freedom pop number
Thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• Stephen LatchmanStephen Latchman FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 10
    Hi
    Thank you for the fast reply. Yes the sim number is 561 440-6464.
    Thanks again
    Hi,
    Thanks for the fast reply. Yes the sim number is 561 440-6464.
    Thanks again
  • DiegoGDiegoG Posts: 241 admin

Hi,
    Thanks for the fast reply. Yes the sim number is 561 440-6464.
    Thanks again

Hello Stephen,

I will help you with the phone number transfer. Please confirm your old FreedomPop phone number to complete the transaction.
    Sure its 561-405-2339.
    Thanks again
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12

Sure its 561-405-2339.
    Thanks again

The phone numbers have been swapped, please attempt to sync account data through the menu tab within the FreedomPop Messaging App.
    Thank you very much. Did the sync on phone and see the 561-405-2339 number working at the top. Also in case you are not aware seems like my $10 credit and original free plan with 700mb data did not transfer as yet.
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 2,177 admin

Thank you very much. Did the sync on phone and see the 561-405-2339 number working at the top. Also in case you are not aware seems like my $10 credit and original free plan with 700mb data did not transfer as yet.

Hello Stephen, when we perform a phone number transfer between accounts keep in mind that the current data and talk plans each account have will not be transferred. It will just be phone numbers alone.