**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account deleted by customer support.

denney_sharondadenney_sharonda FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 10
I contacted customer support in order to return one of my hotspots, and during the course of our phone conversation, she deleted my account. Now I cannot call customer service or access the login part of my account or add service, and my remaining hotspot has been orphaned (cannot login to the att network). How can I reactivate my account? It will not even allow me to update my billing.

Best Answers

• DiegoGDiegoG Posts: 436 admin
    #3 Accepted Answer

The iccid for my hotspot is:

Thank you for the information. Our records indicate that this account was canceled instead of the one from the hotspot that you returned, so I just reactivated the hotspot. Please just turn the device off and back on, in case you still have no connection, just set the PRL by following these steps:

1. Launch an Internet browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the network.
    2. Enter http://netgear.aircard or http://192.168.1.1. A login screen displays.
    3. Enter the administrator login password. The default password is password. The password is case-sensitive.
    4. Select Settings > Network > APN.
    5. Select the Active radio button next to the FreedomPop APN. The APN is selected.

You may cancel the other account by following the steps in this article:

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,166 admin

I contacted customer support in order to return one of my hotspots, and during the course of our phone conversation, she deleted my account. Now I cannot call customer service or access the login part of my account or add service, and my remaining hotspot has been orphaned (cannot login to the att network). How can I reactivate my account? It will not even allow me to update my billing.

We are sorry to hear it was deleted. Can you please confirm the email that device was registered under?
  • denney_sharondadenney_sharonda FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 10

We are sorry to hear it was deleted. Can you please confirm the email that device was registered under?

[email protected]
    I finally just clicked the button to reset, and changed the password then downgraded the service to the free one, but I still have a problem- I can't use the hotspot. Also, it's been 5 days (today) and no email response from customer service. Why did I not get a pre-activated hotspot (since I got it from Freedompop) so I could at least try your service? Very upsetting. :(
    I posted my email, but here it is again so that my account can be reactivated:
    [email protected]
    The iccid for my hotspot is:
    Thank you so much for activating my hotspot that I now have. Is there someone I can talk to to make sure the correct account is closed (the extra hotspot account that was refused and shipped back)? I have a.d.d. And can get easily confused trying to follow multiple step directions. Thank you in advance.

Also, can I have additional time to try the service since I could not use it until today? I am really excited about finally having internet at my home.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,166 admin

Thank you so much for activating my hotspot that I now have. Is there someone I can talk to to make sure the correct account is closed (the extra hotspot account that was refused and shipped back)? I have a.d.d. And can get easily confused trying to follow multiple step directions. Thank you in advance.

Also, can I have additional time to try the service since I could not use it until today? I am really excited about finally having internet at my home.

Hello! I'm sorry for the late response. As the account holder, you need to complete cancellation for the device that was refused. However, I can see that the account under the name "Netgear Unite Mobile Hotspot" has been cancelled correctly and the only active one under the email provided, is hotspot with ICCID 89011704278156934681.
    Feel free to contact us back in case we can help with something else!
This discussion has been closed.