Get Account Updates Now Button Error with Franklin R850 Hotspot

Jim TranJim Tran Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
I have a Franklin Wireless R850 Mobile Hotspot. When I try to connect to it for Wi-Fi, I get taken to a sign-in page that says the message below. Can FreedomPop help me see what is wrong?

===================
If you've reached this page, we've got information to share with you related to your account. Please click the button below to get updates to your account.

(green button) Get Your Account Updates Now
===================

When I click the button it takes me to http://setup.4g.freedompop.com, but the page never loads so I cannot get on the Wi-Fi.

I have never had to sign-in to access my Wi-Fi before. I have been using this for months, and in the past, all I needed was my hotspot password. But now it keeps taking me to this sign in page that never loads.

Help please :(

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hy RubensteinHy Rubenstein Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem.
    Images attached. I can't get past the "This page isn’t working" page. I tried everything it suggested.
    I reset the hotspot and started from scratch, then updated the software. Same problem!

• Jim TranJim Tran Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi @AlejandraG
    Thank you for the offer to help. Please find attached the screenshots when I try to connect to my freedompop Wi-Fi hotspot.

Picture 1: When I try to connect, it takes me to a sign-in page with the "Get Account Updates Now" green button.

Picture 2: When I click on the button, it takes me to an error page saying there were too many "re-directs".

Can you help me?
    Can any admins help see what is wrong with my Wi-Fi hotspot? @AlejandraG @MaríaM_ @Karina
    Hi @AlejandraG
    I just tried to connect to the Wi-Fi hotspot using my laptop, and I am still getting the same error.

Picture 1: When I try to connect, it takes me to a sign-in page with the "Get Account Updates Now" green button.

Picture 2: When I click on the button, it takes me to an error page saying there were too many "re-directs".

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    Hi @MaríaM_ and @AlejandraG ,
    I tried to access the hot spot on my other tablet and on my other laptop, but both did not work; even after I cleared the cache and tried incognito mode. I tried on Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome.

Can you make sure there is not something wrong with my FreedomPop account?

My account username is:
    liveandlaugh8 (at) gmail (dot) com
    Thank you so much @AlejandraG , that worked. You rock!
This discussion has been closed.