Went over data limit, upgraded plan, confusing charge on CC

Sheng XuSheng Xu Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I was on the free 500 MB plan and had another 500MB rolled over from last month. Anyways I had like 500 MB left yesterday and depleted it all and then apparently an additional 0.91GB. How it happened: I thought I had downloaded all my offline tracks in spotify the night before but as soon as I connected to my hotspot it started downloading it again which is why I went so much over. I think it said I used 2.48GB out of 1.57GB. Anyways I got a usage a alert and it told me it would be cheaper to pay for the overage if I upgrade my data plan. So I upgrade to the 2GB data plan and now I have used 3.11GB out of 2.20GB(not sure how these numbers came up -1.13GB Plan Data, 1.07GB earn & share). I received 500MB from friends this month. I also got charged $5.58 for "Casual 2GB" with 9 days left in my billing cycle. Can someone help me make sense of the charge? I'm not sure if this is for the overage or if it's for basically paying for 9 days left at the 2GB plan rate?

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Casual 2GB plan charge was for the partial month that you added service on, so that is not the overage fee.
  • Sheng XuSheng Xu Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    It doesn't even seem like I got any additional data seeing as my "Plan Data" is only 1.13GB and my overage remained the same so I'm not sure what the upgrade even did.
  • JAY SANCHEZJAY SANCHEZ Posts: 410FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Vanessa‌ Nitpicking: shouldn't it be "Provisioned" instead of "Provisional"?