Need another account reset. Why does this keep happening?

unicornunicorn Posts: 22FreedomPop Newbie
I'm having the same problem I've had several times before, on multiple devices and multiple accounts. This time it's a Franklin R850. The MEID is 99000095517454 (HEX). When I try to go online, I get this error message: "If you've reached this page, we've got information to share with you related to your account. Please click the button below to get updates to your account." I click on the "Get Account Updates Now" button, and nothing happens. Why does this keep happening? The account has the same e-mail address as the one for this forums account, except replace "forums" with "6". Thanks.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • unicornunicorn Posts: 22FreedomPop Newbie
    Sorry for the delayed response. The problem doesn't show up when I log in to my account. Everything there looks normal (assuming I connect to the Internet some other way than the Franklin R850 device I referred to. I just can't use the device. I connect to the device, and trying to connect to any page (not just a FreedomPop page) gets the message I stated previously. This has happened before on another device (maybe it was this one, I'd have to look for sure, but I think it was another one), and I was told my account needed to be reset.
  • unicornunicorn Posts: 22FreedomPop Newbie
    I just looked, and the previous time it happened was on one of the R850s on the same account, but I'm not sure if it was the same one. There are two of them on the same account.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.