**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Freedompop service is inactive. Error: 200

Matthieu DupreMatthieu Dupre Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, I have three numbers/devices. I have asked to transfer the numbers of two of them. Since this morning I have no data/signal. When I try to connect to my app I have the orange message:
"Your Freedompop service is inactive. Log in to freedompop.com and check your plan subscription and billing information. Error: 200".
When I do so, I have a page that says:
"Overview
You have not signed up for FreedomPop service yet. Already have a device? Activate here".

My numbers are 760 334 4447
8588649494 (asked to transfer to 8582318682)
858 7682636 (asked to transfer to 8582319577)

Thanks for the help !

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Matthieu DupreMatthieu Dupre Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I did not require any cancellation. Only to replace 2 numbers of my recent SIM card by my former numbers from AT&T.
  • David OliverDavid Oliver Posts: 28FreedomPop Newbie
    I received the same message in addition to a recording telling me that my phone had not been activated. I got rid of the message by uninstalling and then reinstalling their FreedomPop app. The phone I bought from FP in Feb of 2016 and have used ever since is still telling me, since Monday, that it has not been activated.

Good luck, you'll need it.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin

I did not require any cancellation. Only to replace 2 numbers of my recent SIM card by my former numbers from AT&T.

Hi! Can you please confirm the email address the account are under?

I received the same message in addition to a recording telling me that my phone had not been activated. I got rid of the message by uninstalling and then reinstalling their FreedomPop app. The phone I bought from FP in Feb of 2016 and have used ever since is still telling me, since Monday, that it has not been activated.

Good luck, you'll need it.

Wea re sorry to hear your device is not working Mr. Oliver. Can you please confirm which of the device under the email address registered for your forum user, is the one you are having this issue with? I see multiple lines.
  • Omar_HernándezOmar_Hernández Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi there!
    I have the same issue but I can't reactivate my service using MEID, can someone help me?
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin

Hi there!
    I have the same issue but I can't reactivate my service using MEID, can someone help me?

Can you please confirm your device's MEID number to locate the account?