**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

BYOD: HTC Evo V 4G Not Activating.

TroyFoxxinTroyFoxxin Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
Entered my MEID on freedompop, it gave no objection. So I agreed to the activation fee.
It dose connect to sprint network. I get 3G here (& 4G LTE but phone only has 4G WiMax So only 3G here).

Waited since Sunday. Order status says "Device Allocated - A device passing FreedomPop certification has been assigned to this order"

So it passed? well how long am I to wait? I have waited, and updated the profile repeatedly.
Even have the MSL to it, and did a ##786# and reset it it. All it did was change the error code.

-----------------
Activation attempt log:

1.Update profile attempt
Result: Error code 1012

2. ##786# with Reset
Result: Failed all 5 out of 5 attempts on hands free activation. Error Code 407

3. [[Current Error]] Update profile attempt
Result: Error code 1233

Comments

• TroyFoxxinTroyFoxxin Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Person i was talking to in private finally replied. Refund was given. site is rather poor in just allowing any MEID to be entered and not giving any objection to it supported or not.

That really needs to be addressed and taken care of.
  • Mushuna LarkinsMushuna Larkins Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    i need help device allocated. what do i do now