is it possible to send video through messaging app?

Philip NolanPhilip Nolan Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
There is no way I can send a video through text messaging. Doesnt seem possible, been through like 10 emails with help, and zero resolution. I have the preimier service and on the site it says it can send video. Mine does not. Has anyone be able to send video through the messaging app?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Philip NolanPhilip Nolan Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks @AlejandraG! Its completely my fault, but I had a bit of bad luck. I knew of the file size limit, even though I didnt know what the exact limit was. The video I was sending was exactly 2mb, aparently to big. Uploading a video under 2mb works fine. Sorry for my confusion. All freedompop has to do now is make it so its possible to send numerous attachments to a single text, and itll be great and even a greater price :)
  • Philip NolanPhilip Nolan Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    I wanted to update this as well...I still cant send any .mp4 video. Even a .mp4 that is 1mb in size. Ive tried several, no matter what it doesnt send .mp4 videos. It doesnt give any error or any indication. It just doesnt send it at all. It sends gifs...but not mp4s it seems.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • eddoeddo Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi I have the FreedomPop service for sending video but when I click the camera in messaging I don't get the option to record video, also when someone sends me video it's very poor quality even though it's from a quality phone and im unable to save their videos
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 688 admin
    eddo said:

Hi I have the FreedomPop service for sending video but when I click the camera in messaging I don't get the option to record video, also when someone sends me video it's very poor quality even though it's from a quality phone and im unable to save their videos

Hello, @eddo. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please confirm if the email address on your profile is the same email address associated with your FreedomPop account as well as the last four digits of your phone number so we can take a closer look at it.