**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

BT issue in car

nathanandsusannathanandsusan Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I am not able to get the phone to work in the car. The phone can play the caller voice back via Bluetooth but the headset microphone is the only input. Even the speaker will not activate in Bluetooth, so the person can barely hear me, Even to get the phone to get the speaker on Bluetooth I have to select the Bluetooth icon in the messaging app. It will not automatically pickup phone Bluetooth, even though its connected for audio. Is this a known issue and any known fixes? I have tried numerous scenario testing.

Comments

• Robert WeidnerRobert Weidner Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I have somewhat the same problem... I connect fine to my blue tooth in my car and it even dials the phone number... but when the phone rings it only rings on my cell phone ..NOT over the speakers. Do we not have anyone to address this issue???
  • Scott NevenScott Neven Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a very similar issue.. ZTE force seems to be paired correctly but the phone isn't controled by uConnect in car and folks say they cannot hear me even though i hear them fine. incoming calls aren't picked up by car uConnect either so I cannot accept from car touch screen. Anyone have this answer yet?