**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 no Internet calling option

MrmishaMrmisha Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I am not finding the "internet calling" option in the phone app settings on a sprint Samsung Galaxy s3. Does Sprint strip this out? It looks like it is available on other carriers and on the stock android phone app. I am on android 4.4.2

Best Answer

Answers

• MrmishaMrmisha Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    @K_Ber, I have downloaded the FreedomPop Messenger and that all works fine. I was just wondering why the internet calling option was missing from the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3. It seems to be there for the GSM models, and Nexus devices but not for the Sprint version. I was just wondering if anyone had a clue about that.
  • MrmishaMrmisha Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I was able to get to the settings with an all called SipSwitch but was still unable to make a call after setting everything up and registering.
  • Lawrence ReissLawrence Reiss Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    I am also unable to get my sprint galaxy s3 to be able to make calls or originate texts. It can receive one call if the messenger app is stopped in applications manager.