**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Is Freedom Pop an option for me?

ShhShh FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
I'm moving from the US to the UK and will be traveling and doing business in the EU, Spain and India Mostly. I do sales and have a need to keep my current US phone number so that my clients can call and place orders, etc. Will this phone service let me call and receive calls from the US while I am in other countries???

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2,775 admin
    Shh said:

I'm moving from the US to the UK and will be traveling and doing business in the EU, Spain and India Mostly. I do sales and have a need to keep my current US phone number so that my clients can call and place orders, etc. Will this phone service let me call and receive calls from the US while I am in other countries???

Hi! Only if your sim is a global sim, as it's the only sim that has services outside of US. If yours is an LTE si, you can still use it abroad but you will need an external data connection, like Wifi.
  • ShhShh FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    OK, Thanks.
    Does FreedomPop provide global sim cards?
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 2,432 admin
    Shh said:

OK, Thanks.
    Does FreedomPop provide global sim cards?

FreedomPop no longer provides Global SIM cards since we have migrated to 4G LTE technology.
This discussion has been closed.