Requesting refund.

Nathan  SmithNathan Smith Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I am happy with the service, but I have been charged twice. When I first signed up for BYOD on this account, there was no MSL in the email for me to use. When I called customer support they had me signup for a new (working, yay) freedompop account and told to call back the following day to ask for a refund on my nonfunctional account (this one). I have repeatedly called with no success today. Any help?

Comments

• M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Nathan Smith‌ pm one of the Admins with your account info and the problem so they can help you out. Only Admins here and on Facebook can help you with account refund issues.
  • Leonora  PerezLeonora Perez Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    i ordered a hotspot device the end of March. my device was on backorder. i got tired of waiting for thr delivry so i canceled my order and recieved a refund. now i want to purchace a device and a phone but its not letting me order.
  • Leonora  PerezLeonora Perez Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    i ordered a hotspot device the end of March. my device was on backorder. i got tired of waiting for thr delivry so i canceled my order and recieved a refund. now i want to purchace a device and a phone but its not letting me order.