**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Received hotspot, can't connect to data

btonetbonebtonetbone FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
Hello! I purchased a hotspot directly from FreedomPop. It's a Netgear Unite. However, the device cannot seem to connect to the internet. I have tried rebooting, removing the SIM, and adjusting the settings so it should automatically try connecting to the internet. No matter what I do, I keep seeing the error on the hotspot reading: "You are currently disconnected from the mobile broadband network." Can you help me?

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,109 admin

Hello! I purchased a hotspot directly from FreedomPop. It's a Netgear Unite. However, the device cannot seem to connect to the internet. I have tried rebooting, removing the SIM, and adjusting the settings so it should automatically try connecting to the internet. No matter what I do, I keep seeing the error on the hotspot reading: "You are currently disconnected from the mobile broadband network." Can you help me?

Hi!
    Have you tried a factory reset?
    You can view this link for the user's manual, on which you will find the steps listed on page 60 for a factory reset:

https://www.att.com/support_static_files/manuals/ATT_Unite.pdf
  • JammieBrewerJammieBrewer FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Netgear hot spot broadband is not connecting
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,109 admin

Hi! Can you please provide us with a further description of the error you get, the steps you have tried to troubleshoot the device and the MEID number to see how we can help?
  • Justin JonesJustin Jones FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    The only way I got it to work was call freedom Pop accidently reset it only worked for a day.
  • Justin JonesJustin Jones FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4

Same problem I reset and did every suggestion no help only thing called freedom Pop
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 2,803 admin

Same problem I reset and did every suggestion no help only thing called freedom Pop
    Hello Justin, we apologize for the delayed response. Our records show that you were already assisted on this matter by one of our representatives. Let us know if we can help with something else, we hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
This discussion has been closed.