**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

SIM deactivated?

etb73etb73 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,

I have a GSM SIM that I activated on 03/16. Everything went well for a while, but now wireless data is not working. Signal is not a problem -- when I plug in my wife's SIM, which is identical, it works perfectly. The account page shows that I still have plenty of data left. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • etb73etb73 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Ah, sorry, my bad, I didn't give you enough info.
    It's a global SIM card. The APN is set up properly. Starting some time today, when I go to the account on freedompop.com, I see:

Alert: Account Billing error. Login to your FreedomPop account and update your Payment method.

I have tried updating my credit card info, but it keeps saying "An error occurred. Please try again." no matter which credit card I use. Not sure what's happening. I have updated my card info a number of times in the past and never had a problem. All the credit cards I tried are active and otherwise working fine...

Thanks for your help!!
  • etb73etb73 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks! I tried them all: clearing cookies and cache, using incognito mode and different browsers (Chrome and Edge). Same result every time. When I try to save the credit card into, it says "An error occurred. Please try again."
This discussion has been closed.