Just won bid for Victory phone. ESN looking good except here

Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,348FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
I have the esn and all the sites I can find except for freedompop and ting all say it's good / clean. Freedompop, I found the page that tests BYOD before paying and it says SNAP !
The good sites report not stolen, samsung Victory, etc. buuuut FP fusses. How to find out what it's fussing about before he ships on Monday ?
Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,348FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    HEX 38ff37f79465a20
    DEC 256691432604457489
    I got good results from swappa.com and checkesnfree.com when I used dec on swappa and hex on other.
    FP's check says snap!
  • Miguel S.Miguel S. Posts: 364FP Flyer admin
    This appears to be a prepaid device? It appears our BYOD activation will not be successful because of this.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,348FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, BYOD is NOT non-contract ( pre-paid) phones. .?? But the other way around ?
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rich Sias ( LastDay: 16th )‌ Well Pre-Paid phones are a bit different - they have to be able to be activated on Sprint Post-Paid services and they have to have been previously activated on Post paid. And it can't be from Virgin or Boost, those MVNOs will not activate on FP or Sprint at all unless you swap ESNs which is illegal or you flash it which is also illegal.
    Well, well my Victory phone arrived Tuesday August 6 along with my long awaited for: Freedom Stick 250U. When it rains, it pours.