**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Signed up for service back in February, never got my SIM kit and never used service. Charged $98.88

NSXGaming NSXGaming FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
So I signed up for service back in February. Never received my SIM kit or any other correspondence from FreedomPop then today I was hit for a $98.88 charge on my PayPal account. Had to do a password reset to login to my account. Tried calling customer service and entered my freedompop # and got a message saying I'd have to pay to upgrade my account to get phone service?! So I went to support.freedompop.com and tried to send an email request... which after repeated attempts it wouldn't let me login with my Freedompop email & password. Seems like a nice **** you guys have going on. How do I get a refund before I contact my bank and PayPal to dispute this fraudulent charge for service I was never able to use?

Answers

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 2,432 admin

So I signed up for service back in February. Never received my SIM kit or any other correspondence from FreedomPop then today I was hit for a $98.88 charge on my PayPal account. Had to do a password reset to login to my account. Tried calling customer service and entered my freedompop # and got a message saying I'd have to pay to upgrade my account to get phone service?! So I went to support.freedompop.com and tried to send an email request... which after repeated attempts it wouldn't let me login with my Freedompop email & password. Seems like a nice **** you guys have going on. How do I get a refund before I contact my bank and PayPal to dispute this fraudulent charge for service I was never able to use?

Hello NSXGaming! We apologize for the delayed response. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.

This discussion has been closed.