**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Trying to come back and system info is bad.

Robert  w   RohrsRobert w Rohrs FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
I quit freedom pop a while ago and gave a cell phone away. Well now it has come back to me and I'd like to use it again. I just figured I'd get back on through BYOD. The problem is that the credit card info is wrong. So I clicked edit. There is no option to edit the card number, only my name and a couple other items.

Alright, so I would go through another email. I tried that, but then I couldn't even get to the checkout page, it said there was an issue with my device.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2,775 admin
    Robr said:

I quit freedom pop a while ago and gave a cell phone away. Well now it has come back to me and I'd like to use it again. I just figured I'd get back on through BYOD. The problem is that the credit card info is wrong. So I clicked edit. There is no option to edit the card number, only my name and a couple other items.

Alright, so I would go through another email. I tried that, but then I couldn't even get to the checkout page, it said there was an issue with my device.

Hi! Let's make sure the device you have, is still eligible for BYOD. Can you please confirm it's MEID number?