**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can't submit a ticket

JoLoBaJoLoBa FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
Newbie. Got a phone number online and it shows on my new phone (bought from FreedomPop) and on the FreedomPop website. But when I try to make a call or open Messenger, error message "Please order your phone number to complete the sign up process." Clicking through it doesn't give me the option of entering my number, but looks like it would issue me another. So I go to Support but, when I try to log in there, I only get a blue swirly thing, never a log in. I tried to log into Support many times, from different devices, making sure email and password are correct.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1,784 admin
    JoLoBa said:

Newbie. Got a phone number online and it shows on my new phone (bought from FreedomPop) and on the FreedomPop website. But when I try to make a call or open Messenger, error message "Please order your phone number to complete the sign up process." Clicking through it doesn't give me the option of entering my number, but looks like it would issue me another. So I go to Support but, when I try to log in there, I only get a blue swirly thing, never a log in. I tried to log into Support many times, from different devices, making sure email and password are correct.

Hi! Let us see how we can help, can you please confirm your sim's ICCID number?