Sim Card..Out going calls using WIFI do not work. Phone rings but does not connect. Incoming work

Max MancinelliMax Mancinelli Posts: 18FreedomPop Newbie
If I turn off Wifi, the outgoing calls go through. I re-installed app and synced but did not help. Any advice?

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Max MancinelliMax Mancinelli Posts: 18FreedomPop Newbie
    Its [email protected] The phone works well for everything except outgoing calls when on wifi. The receiving end rings but when answered they get silence. Once I take it off wifi, the outgoing calls go through fine. Has to be some setting glitch I'm missing maybe. Thanks.
    Yes, I have always been logged on with phone number. Is this not an issue reported in the past? How can outgoing calls on wifi not work? I want to buy another sim for my wife but this issue needs to be addressed. Its annoying having to switch off wifi in order to make an call. Please help. Thanks
    Hey, I still cannot make outgoing call unless I turn off wifi. Tried all the remedies above and 2 phones with same issue. Its annoying to have to turn off wifi to make a call. There must be some remedy for this???
  • kerstuffkerstuff Posts: 664FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    If you have a cdma phone and subscribe to premium voice go into your settings and turn it off while on Wi-Fi.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
    Really? Can you tell me where to check that? In the router settings?
    If I could not used data calls, I would not be able to use Whatsapp for calls. There is something else missing and need to find out what it is.
    I found out that the issue is happening only on iphones. I tried 2 Iphones that resulted in the same issue. Put the SIM in an android and the issue was gone. This means the SIM or service or setting do not work on the Iphone. It was not just one Iphone so its not the phone, Can you explain this???