**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Free Phone- ONE-TIME activation fee $9.99!

FreedomPopFreedomPop Posts: 189 admin
edited May 14 in Exclusive Deals #1

FreedomPop Service:
  • 100% Free Basic Plan - 500 texts, 200 minutes, and 500MB each month (click here for more plan options)
  • Premium unlimited talk & text plan at up to 80% off other carriers
  • Unlimited Talk, Text, and 1GB Data - $19.99/mo
  • No contract. No commitment. Cancel anytime
  • WiFi calling and texting from anywhere
  • Free unlimited calling & texting between FreedomPop Phones
  • Free international calling from over 60 countries
  • Get a new phone number or keep your own
  • Earn additional free data every month by adding friends
  • Earn unlimited free data by completing partner offers

Comments

• elgatoelgato FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I am trying to place an order for the franklin 850 which is being sold for $9.99 (for activation fee). I have tried to pay with several credit cards with two paypal accounts. Still, no luck with this. Can someone help me please?
  • DiegoGDiegoG Posts: 71 admin
    elgato said:

I am trying to place an order for the franklin 850 which is being sold for $9.99 (for activation fee). I have tried to pay with several credit cards with two paypal accounts. Still, no luck with this. Can someone help me please?

Hello,

I understand your concern since you are still unable to place the order. The system may show an error message because we do not support certain types of debit/prepaid cards. For these transactions, we recommend using a credit card.

If you are still having problems, please refer to the following article:

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2367/kw/payment