Where are my 2 samsung g3 phones???

Robert WeidnerRobert Weidner Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I have been nice and wrote 3 emails asking where my phones are. It has been 21 days an my contract with Tmobile is over. I did not want to hurt Freedompops integrity so i called and wrote 3 emails asking where my phone are? I dont know what else to do... My phones are in packaging stage and have been there over a week. 21 DAYs .... you have my money but i have no phones .... Can someone expidite my phones and get them shipped out ... This is getting scary!

Robert and Kathleen Weidner

Comments

• Watkin DaviesWatkin Davies Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I am very much in the same situation. I spent $350 on July 4th and still haven't received it. Customer service claims it was "shipped" on July 22. Yet they have no tracking number for a $350 smart phone. My guess is they still haven't even shipped it. Freedompop needs to tell customers to expect to wait for one month or more when they order a phone. At least that way they know what to expect.
  • @Robert Weidner‌ Hello,
    We apologize that you have been waiting so long for your device! I have looked in to your account, and it appears as though your order has been accepted and is awaiting shipment. Due to the high demand of this device, we have been experiencing a backorder on the product. We are sorry if you were not made aware of this when you purchased the device. However, devices have begun shipping out as of this week. You should expect a shipment confirmation email with your tracking number in the next 1-2 weeks. Again, we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any more questions, thank you!
  • N. Patrick PhillipsN. Patrick Phillips Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm in the same situation. Bought an S3 for my daughter on July 3 and haven't heard anything to date. It's good to see that I'm not the only one. I bought an S2 in April and waited almost a month before it arrived, but I've been happy with the phone and service ever since. I still recommend FreedomPop to people I know and folks I see shopping phones at Walmart. Better than Tracfone and StreightTalk any day of the week.

It would be nice if they had better communication once the order has been placed. Prior to placing both of my orders, I received plenty of emails. Once they charged my card, everything got eerily quiet. If I had any critiques about FreedomPop, it would be only that, lack of follow-up and updates to order status. Everything else seems to be just fine, very happy so far.
This discussion has been closed.