**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Phone will no longer power on, need replacement device on account.

Rob LoktingRob Lokting Posts: 18FreedomPop Newbie
I can unfortunately no longer boot my phone, it is stuck in a boot loop. How do I go about activating a new phone on the account and deactivating the faulty phone currently activated? Is it necessary to open a dummy account? If so, how will I go about being issued the refund temporary account?

Thank you

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Rob LoktingRob Lokting Posts: 18FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for the response. That sounds great, but I really would appreciate if you could issue a refund for the activation fee that is needed for the temporary account, which apparently needs to be created. In all honesty, the website claimed the old phone was supported when I first created the account, but I had nothing but issues the entire time the old phone was activated and working. I did not make a stink about it as the data did still work.

I have verified with other users online that the new device that I would like to activate, and Android version that it is running will work fine with the app. The MEID is clean and I am able to activate it ASAP. Can you please do me this favor and issue me a refund for the activation fee afterwards? Please understand that I have $5 credit applied to this account, which is the only reason at all that I want to move it over in the first place.

Thank you for your help.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.