**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Split lines into separate accounts

socal77socal77 FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer Posts: 2
Hi, I have 3 lines on one account. I'd like to switch one of the lines into its own account. How do I get help with this? Thanks.

Answers

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,209 admin
    socal77 said:

Hi, I have 3 lines on one account. I'd like to switch one of the lines into its own account. How do I get help with this? Thanks.

Hello socal7! We will deactivate or cancel the particular account for the device you choose on the sub-account. Once it has been deactivated you will need to go through freedompop.com/activate, to activate the device under an email of your choosing! Please let me know if you would like to proceed and provide me with the ICCID number of the one you would like to deactivate.

The one we will deactivate to complete the split will momentarily become inactive. The cost to activate it under another email, is just $0.99. After we deactivate and you go to the activation funnel, you will have to choose a temporary number and then let us know, so we can help with the phone number swap. Please keep in mind that we will not be able to move current plans, promotions or value-added services the phone number is currently under, just the phone number itself.