**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Plan and Billing Charges and Issues! Very Unhappy!

psygowskipsygowski FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I have tried multiple times to reactivate my wife's phone and pay for the service but every time I tried to pay it always says unsucessful and yet charges me the $20 fee and I tried to downgrade her service and that didn't work but yet you still charged me another $15 today so I've lost $45 dollars total today and still my wife's phone isn't working. I can't get anyone on the phone that will help and asked me to pay $5 a month to have live support service... SERIOUSLY! This needs to be resolved

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,280 admin
    psygowski said:

I have tried multiple times to reactivate my wife's phone and pay for the service but every time I tried to pay it always says unsuccessful and yet charges me the $20 fee and I tried to downgrade her service and that didn't work but yet you still charged me another $15 today so I've lost $45 dollars total today and still my wife's phone isn't working. I can't get anyone on the phone that will help and asked me to pay $5 a month to have live support service... SERIOUSLY! This needs to be resolved

We are very sorry to hear about the lack of service. Upon review, there is a recently reactivated account under the email registered for your forum user.
    Our records indicate the account was downgraded, causing the $15 credit refill charge and then a Safety Mode service add-on, to be able to deactivate the top-up, was added.
    The $10 charge belongs to a manual credit added.