**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

voicemail still not working

Ryan SuterRyan Suter Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
Namaste,
My voicemail is still not working. It has been trying to send me the same 1 message I can't check yet for over a week. This started when the freedompop website was having issues. I live in FL near a cellular tower. Can you please see why the voicemail isn't working? Also, I got the updated new voicemail app from the Google Android store. Still having the problem even after the new updated voicemail app.

Best Answer

Answers

• ddogruelddogruel Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am experiencing the same problem as other users have posted on this subject.
    Android
    Visual Voicemail app version 21.04.192.0423
    Text and Messaging app version 22.01.1095.0302
    Do you have a timeline on when this issue is going to be fixed, and will FreedomPop be crediting our accounts for the months that voicemail has not been available?
    Thanks!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.