**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

no habla espanol

andy duckerandy ducker FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 21
why does it change to spanish when i log in on this account?
all the menu items, labels, buttons... all are in spanish.
the address has "us" in it
https://forums.freedompop.com/us/post/question/getting-started

when i log in from my wife's account it is in english but when i change usernames goes back to spanish...

i'm trying to get some help with her question in the app section, where her app has to be updated daily and she does not get any messages unless her messaging app is open and running... and now this... step it up freedompop.

Best Answers

Answers

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin

why does it change to spanish when i log in on this account?
    all the menu items, labels, buttons... all are in spanish.
    the address has "us" in it
    https://forums.freedompop.com/us/post/question/getting-started

when i log in from my wife's account it is in english but when i change usernames goes back to spanish...

i'm trying to get some help with her question in the app section, where her app has to be updated daily and she does not get any messages unless her messaging app is open and running... and now this... step it up freedompop.

Hello Andy, upon review we show that your account is set up as a US account. In this case, we recommend making sure your browser is not translating this webpage. You may also try clearing cookies and Cache of the web browser or Try in a different browser to log in.
  • andy duckerandy ducker FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 21
    this is the only site that does this... i can log out as this username, log back in as my wife and all english, log her out and myself back in and back to espanol... It can be at work, home, or on my phone. this username triggers the spanish...
  • HOLLEY DUCKERHOLLEY DUCKER FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
    same computer, same browser window... different language. i can even see that the three buttons below are preview, save draft, post comment.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,727 admin

this is the only site that does this... i can log out as this username, log back in as my wife and all english, log her out and myself back in and back to espanol... It can be at work, home, or on my phone. this username triggers the spanish...

same computer, same browser window... different language. i can even see that the three buttons below are preview, save draft, post comment.

Have you tried to access it after clearing your cache and cookies?
    How about an incognito window?
    would cookies effect it across devices?
    laptop at home... spanish
    phone .... spanish
    work computer... spanish
    wifes phone... spanish
    bump

Have you tried to access it after clearing your cache and cookies?
    How about an incognito window?

bump

Have you tried to access it after clearing your cache and cookies or using an incognito window in any of these devices?
    thanks... i stumbled onto that a few days ago.

why are simple answers so had to figure out?

thanks... i stumbled onto that a few days ago.

why are simple answers so had to figure out?

Glad to hear it worked, feel free to contact us back in case we can help with something else.
This discussion has been closed.