**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I need rep support for an unauthorized charge to my account, please

Tristan RoddenTristan Rodden FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
I recently reactivated a dormant Freedompop account, and upon reactivation was charged $27.98 to my paypal account. I don't know what caused this or why, but it was a charge for a service I have not even used, and for which I have since deactivated and cancelled my account. I can provide further required information upon request. I would greatly appreciate support on this issue. Thanks very much.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,266 admin

I recently reactivated a dormant Freedompop account, and upon reactivation was charged $27.98 to my paypal account. I don't know what caused this or why, but it was a charge for a service I have not even used, and for which I have since deactivated and cancelled my account. I can provide further required information upon request. I would greatly appreciate support on this issue. Thanks very much.

We are sorry about the unexpected charge Tristan. I was looking at the Freedom Spot - 4G/3G MiFi under the email you use for the forum but it's not showing this charge. Is there any other email address it could be under?
  • Tristan RoddenTristan Rodden FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
    Hi AlejandraG,

Thanks for helping. Yes, I forgot to mention the email in question. Would I be able to send you a direct message with more information?
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,266 admin

Hi AlejandraG,

Thanks for helping. Yes, I forgot to mention the email in question. Would I be able to send you a direct message with more information?

I sent a PM to gather your email, we will continue over the PM.