**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Unforeseen Technical Issue

Richardsonke2Richardsonke2 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I just activated my service for my BYOD (Sprint Galaxy S6) and I'm getting the error "Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service." What do I need to do to fix this?

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2,779 admin

I just activated my service for my BYOD (Sprint Galaxy S6) and I'm getting the error "Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service." What do I need to do to fix this?

We are sorry to learn the device has not been activated. Upon review, it seems there is a current escalation to try to resolve this matter over email. Please keep in mind we cannot maintain a dual communication, we will send an update via email.
This discussion has been closed.