**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How to activate annual plan SIM from retail

Aaron PeromsikAaron Peromsik FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
I bought an annual plan SIM from Amazon. When I try to activate it at freedompop.com/activate, it is offering me monthly plans, but the annual plan is supposed to be prepaid. How do I activate the plan I paid for?

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2,230 admin

I bought an annual plan SIM from Amazon. When I try to activate it at freedompop.com/activate, it is offering me monthly plans, but the annual plan is supposed to be prepaid. How do I activate the plan I paid for?

Hello Aaron!
    Can you please confirm the ICCID number on the back of the sim to be able to check on this?
  • Andrea GreerAndrea Greer FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    I am having the same problem. The number on mine is 89011704278148225800. I have searched all over and can't find an answer.
  • DiegoGDiegoG Posts: 174 admin

I am having the same problem. The number on mine is 89011704278148225800. I have searched all over and can't find an answer.

Hello Andrea,

Thank you for your response. I have reviewed your SIM card on our system and confirmed that this does not include a prepaid plan, it includes a free monthly trial of the Premium 2GB LTE Unlimited plan. The plan was downgraded on June 3rd to the free plan 200MB.

If you were promised with a prepaid annual plan, I would recommend contacting your seller on Amazon.