Wrong device receiving the gifted data.

Betty  ParshallBetty Parshall Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
I know that this has been asked before so I apologize. During the process of activating BYOD (an LG G5) a Freedompop offer popped up for a free phone and I accepted. Now this new phone that I wanted as a spare is receiving all of the gifted data. Can someone help me change the LG G5 to the dominant phone so it can recieve the gifted data??? Thank you for reading. Betty

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Betty  ParshallBetty Parshall Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    I really appreciate your fast and helpful response. How do I start the deactivation process and can I pick which one I want to deactivate and reactivate. I would like to keep the LG G5 on the account and deactivate/reactivate the Kyocera. I had a lot of trouble trying to activate the LG G5 through BYOD and it is working perfectly now so I would prefer to move the Kyocera which is considered the main device under this email address. I had seen on the device page that it can be deactivated. Do I start this or do I need assistance. Again, Thank you for your help. Betty
    I thought that is what you meant in the earlier response but wasn't quite sure and you just cleared that up for me. So how would I start the process?? Thank you, again. Betty
    Ok I want to you to deactivate the LG G5. What information do you want me to send you, Do you want me to pm you or post it here? Thank you, Betty
    edited May 2018 #9
    Here are the numbers. I was not sure if you needed both hex and dec:

MEID HEX:
    xxxxxxx

MEID DEC:
    xxxxxxx

Thanks again. Betty
    Post edited by Betty Parshall on

AlejandraG,

Thank you so much for your time, effort and quick responses. I activated the LG on another email and all went smoothly and it seems to connect to the network just fine. I appreciate it. Thanks again. Betty
This discussion has been closed.