**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

can't set apn on my phone

timothy jamestimothy james FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
i have a makibes G05 smartwatch gsm phone, i can insert a sim card into the watch to use as phone but there is no way for me to set an apn to use your card. do you have a solution to this issue?

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2,786 admin

i have a makibes G05 smartwatch gsm phone, i can insert a sim card into the watch to use as phone but there is no way for me to set an apn to use your card. do you have a solution to this issue?

Hello Mr. James. To be able to use our services for calling and texting, besides data, the smartwatch needs to give you the availability to set APN's as well as download our app. We are a VOIP service that uses data instead of cellular transmission to call and text, which is why we need the app to be running. This converts data packages in calls and texts.
    If your smartwatch cannot set APN's or download our app, I'm unsure if it's compatible with our sims, we do apologize.