**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I need to delete all personal information from failed sign up

jjwu724jjwu724 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 15
I tried to sign up for Freedompop, but my credit card wouldn't go through. But the account that your site created for me just for trying to sign up still has my personal information listed here https://my.freedompop.com/settings/billing. Please delete it all. I don't want my name and address there.

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2,230 admin
    jjwu724 said:

I tried to sign up for Freedompop, but my credit card wouldn't go through. But the account that your site created for me just for trying to sign up still has my personal information listed here https://my.freedompop.com/settings/billing. Please delete it all. I don't want my name and address there.

Can you please confirm the email address used in this failed registration, to be able to find the profile the order created?
  • jjwu724jjwu724 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 15

Can you please confirm the email address used in this failed registration, to be able to find the profile the order created?

Yes, I changed it from my real e-mail to delete@me123.com
    edited June 12 #4
    If you need to know the original e-mail that was used to try and sign up, it was jjwu724 (at) outlook (dot) com
    Post edited by jjwu724 on
    Can anyone help me with this?
    jjwu724 said:

If you need to know the original e-mail that was used to try and sign up, it was jjwu724 (at) outlook (dot) com

jjwu724 said:

Can anyone help me with this?

We are afraid that the profile this wrong order cannot be fully deleted but changing the email will avoid any unauthorized party be able to access it.
    Changing the e-mail does not solve the problem of my name and address being in your database.
    jjwu724 said:

Changing the e-mail does not solve the problem of my name and address being in your database.

We sincerely apologize but our system does not allow us to fully delete profiles. Even for customers that have more than one device registered under the same email address,.
    Instead of deleting the profile, can you change the name and address in the billing section to something fake? I am unable to do this myself.
    I read your privacy policy, and it says you have to delete my personal information upon request.
    jjwu724 said:

I read your privacy policy, and it says you have to delete my personal information upon request.

We will request this to be escalated. Can you please confirm if we should also delete the profile you have on this forum?
    Thank you. Yes, after my Freedompop profile has been taken care of, please delete this forum profile as well.