**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

5GB Semi-Annual Plan and Premier Semi-Annual Service not available

Nidhi ShahNidhi Shah FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4

I just switched to FreedomPop yesterday from T-Mobile. I have had the Basic LTE 200 account for a few months. However, now that I have ported over and want to upgrade I don’t see the option to sign up for the
Premium LTE 5GB Semi-Annual plan and FreedomPop Phone Premier Semi-Annual service.

I moved because my fiancé had this plan and service and recommended this to me. How should I go about signing up for this semi-annual plan and services? My current available plans are shown as image files and the plans I want to sign up for are also attached as image files from my fiance’s account. Please help me. I need my phone for my work.

Best Answer

Answers

• Nidhi ShahNidhi Shah FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    Thank you for your response. If I order a new SIM under the semi-annual plan (looks like that is an option) will my current number (under Basic LTE) be able to be ported over to the new SIM card? I do not mind paying extra for a SIM card with the semi-annual plan but want to ensure that my number stays the same.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, FreedomPop does number swaps between two accounts of a customer, frequently. No charge for that 'service' also.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2,230 admin

Thank you for your response. If I order a new SIM under the semi-annual plan (looks like that is an option) will my current number (under Basic LTE) be able to be ported over to the new SIM card? I do not mind paying extra for a SIM card with the semi-annual plan but want to ensure that my number stays the same.

Yes, you can order a new sim under the semi-annual. Once it arrives, add a temporary number to this new account and let us know, to be able to transfer your number without any cost.