**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Use of Top-Up Credit

DMattisonDMattison FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I decided to reactivate my account and want to update my billing info to PayPal. I guess you have to have a $20 peauth to do that now??? I have a $29.59 top up credit. Is there anyway that can either be refunded or used pay for a month of service to temporarily bring my account up to date? That'll give me enough time to get my next paycheck to do this $20 preauth you do now. Plus this is my $29.59 just sitting unused for ever. Thanks for your time! My email for the account is [email protected]

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,730 admin
    DMattison said:

I decided to reactivate my account and want to update my billing info to PayPal. I guess you have to have a $20 peauth to do that now??? I have a $29.59 top up credit. Is there anyway that can either be refunded or used pay for a month of service to temporarily bring my account up to date? That'll give me enough time to get my next paycheck to do this $20 preauth you do now. Plus this is my $29.59 just sitting unused for ever. Thanks for your time! My email for the account is [email protected]

Hi!
    We are afraid that credit can only be used for overages. To reactivate this account, you will need to log in from a PC to your online Freedompop profile to reactivate and document a new payment. We are afraid that if you didn't use Paypal when the account was open and used a credit card instead, you can only update it with a credit card too.